This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
The Polar FT4 heart rate monitor provides a smarter training experience. Whether your goal is to lose weight or improve your fitness, Polar’s easy-to-use heart rate based Smart Coaching features will guide you to exercise efficiently and motivate you to reach your fitness goals. The FT4 provides continuous, accurate heart rate and lets you know exactly how many calories you’ve burned. In addition, it stores your last ten training sessions so you can track your progress. Requires and includes comfortable fabric heart rate chest strap (adjustable size M-XXL). Operational Instruction: Getting started with a Polar heart rate monitor is easy. First, make sure you thoroughly wet the electrodes on back of the heart rate chest strap with water and snap the transmitter into place. Then place the strap on your chest prior to starting the watch. Tip: it is best to stand away from others when starting the watch. When you are finished with your workout detach transmitter, rinse the strap with water and hang dry.
- Measures only heart rate and not foot steps
- Provides continuous, accurate heart rate to keep your fitness training simple
- Smart Calorie feature uses your personal data to provide accurate calories burned
- Includes heart rate chest strap made of soft fabric material that adapts to your body shape; Requires and includes chest strap for accurate heart rate
- User replaceable battery and water resistant (30m)
- Connects with compatible gym equipment using GymLink