This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
About us: Smart Audio Bone Conduction Music
Glasses Specifications: Model
Bluetooth Chip: QCC3005
Battery Capacity: 245mAh
Operating Distance: 10m-15m
rechargeable battery Music Playing Time: 6-9 hours (depends on music volume)
Talking Time: 6-9 hours
Charging Time: 45mins
Charge Voltage: 5V
Charging Port: Micro USB port
Item Size: Approx. 6.22 * 5.70 * 2.12in
Item Weight: Approx 880g
Package Size: Approx.23 * 23 * 7.5cm
Package Weight: Approx. 750g
1 * Bone Conduction Earphone
1 * Glass Storage Box
1 * Cleaning Cloth
1 * Testing Card
1 * USB Cable
2 * Mute Earplug
1 * User Manual
- [Polarized Glasses] Our sunglasses use premium polarized lenses that block 98% percent of UV rays and inferred radiation.
- [Bone Conduction Principle] MusicLens’ custom-designed bone conduction speakers rest outside the ear and send audio signals through the skin and bone via vibrations. This means you experience your music in striking clarity while still being able to hear the world around you.
- [Smart Touch] Micro-sensors are built into Musiclens’s frame,allowing you to control all of its functions with a tap or a slide of the finger. Adjust the volume,answer calls,or play and pause your music with button-free simplicity.
- [Endurance Time ] MusicLens has a faster charge time than any of its competitors. Just a 30-minute charge will provide 6-9 hours of audio playback.
- [Smart wear detection ] MusicLens recognizes when you’re wearing them and when you’re not, so you don’t have to worry about pressing the “Pause” button every time you take them off. The second you remove them, MusicLens will automatically stop playing music, saving your battery life and giving you one less thing to do.