This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
It’s a chore to unpack and repack your VR headset into the retail packaging. Now you don’t have to worry about these things anymore. Choose Delamu VR Stand to hold your VR devices easily and neat.
1、Universal to most VR Headset
Compatible with most standard-sized VR headset, including Oculus Series(Oculus Go Standalone/Oculus Quest All-in-one/Rift), HTC Vive, Google Daydream, Samsung Gear. A great stand for VR headset and controllers.
2、Comes with controllers holders
Delamu VR Stand comes with 2 pairs of different controller holders, available for Oculus Go/Rift/Quest), HTC Vive, Google Daydream, Samsung Gear’s controllers.
VR Headset: Not included
VR Controller: Not included
Main Material: ABS+Plastic
2*Controller holder compatible with HTC Vive/Vive Pro/Samsung Gear
2*Controller hanger compatible with Oculus Go/Rift/Quest/Samsung/
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with most standard-sized VR headset, including Oculus Series(Oculus Go/Rift/Rift S/Quest), HTC Vive, Google Daydream, Samsung Gear. A great VR stand for VR headset and controllers.
- Fits Two Types of Controllers: Delamu VR headset holder comes with 2 pairs of different controller holders, you can choose to hang or plug in your controller according to the shape of your controller.
- Neat and Stable: Physical design with a textured base, stable enough, custom design to place your VR headset strap, head-mounted display (HMD) and controllers, give your decent VR headset a secure, stylish home.
- Lenses Friendly: Wide pallet for the head-mounted display, keep an appropriate distance with the pillar, no contact with the lenses, no worry about scratching.
- Easy to Assemble: only 4 steps, no need to use screws, “20 seconds are enough for assembling this VR headset display stand”, according to some customer’s feedback. 100% risk-free guarantee!