This post contains affiliate links for products we recommend, affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. As an Amazon Associate the site earn from qualifying purchases. If you click a link and buy something we may receive some compensation. This does not change the price you would pay.
A stealthy G-Shock digital watch with analog functionality. Single subdial and 4 display windows. LED illumination and 4 daily alerts. World time with 29 city-designated time zones. Stopwatch and countdown features.
- ✔️DETAILS: Stopwatch, Countdown timer, Full auto-calendar (Battery: CR1220) / Resin watch band with metal buckle closure. Features both analog and digital movement. World Time in 29 times zones, 48 cities + UTC, daylight saving on/off, home city/world time swapping. Water resistant up to 200 meters.
- ✔️G-Shock is a line of watches manufactured by Casio, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. Shock Resistant.
- ✔️They are designed for all but primarily for sports, military and outdoors-oriented activities; nearly all G-shocks are digital or a combination of analog and digital and have a stopwatch feature, countdown timer, electroluminescent backlight, and water resistance.
- ✔️G-Shock is, designed to resist mechanical shock and vibration. Its full form is Gravitational Shock. The ultimate tough watch. Guided by a “Triple 10” development concept, the design teams sought a watch with 10-meter free-fall endurance, 10-bar water resistance, and a 10-year battery life.
- ✔️GREAT LOOK: Men, women, young, old, teens or tweens can rock this watch! Grab for the day, work, traveling, shopping, hanging out, walking or just to relax in. Pair it with any type of outfit from casual to sporty and everywhere in between.